CURRENT POSITION: INTERN OR ARCHITECT
Neiman Taber Architects is a design firm focused on housing in all of its forms. Our projects range from rural estates to urban infill, from single family remodel to multifamily townhouses and apartments.
We seek a passionate, motivated individual interested in working in a small firm of 7 with a concentration on mission based housing. Experience level may range from recent graduate to no more than 8 years in an architectural office.
Responsibilities will focus on production of preliminary design, permit and working drawings, under limited supervision of one of the firm principals. Ideal candidates to have:
· Proficiency in Revit for graphic, permit and construction documents.
· Experience in working with consultants, contractors and clients
· Familiarity in building and land use codes with ability to research, compile data and perform and apply computations
· Personal organizational skills. Work will involve keeping track of multiple projects & requires the ability to follow the critical path of a number of different projects at once
· Personal responsibility & reliability
· Verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
· Design sensibility
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience. Position includes full health care, paid vacation, flexible work schedule, and a casual workplace environment – dogs welcomed! Please email resumes and work samples to David Taber at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limit attachments to 10MB.